- Educational Flood Insurance Review Meeting Scheduled
- Wildwood Dog Beach Named Top Two in Nation
- South Jersey Gas to Begin Construction in Wildwood and Wildwood Crest as Part of Storm Hardening
- Traffic Signals Changing
- Shore Animal Control Uses Social Media to Return Lost Pets
- Forget-Me-Not Foundation Gives Hours of Fun to Local Children
- Due to the possible effects of Tropical Storm Hermine, the City of Wildwood Block Party and Music Festival scheduled for Sun. Sept. 4 has been cancelled.
- Wildwood Beach Patrol End of 2016 Season
- Bishop Blesses Ocean
- America’s Pastime Comes to Wildwood Beach
- North Wildwood, Wildwood and Wildwood Crest Mayors Urge Swimmers to Obey Beach Rules/Regulations, and to Never Swim Without a Lifeguard On-Duty
- National Night Out 2016
- Wildwood Lifeguards Support Cure at the Shore
- McGraw Concert Puts Wildwood on Music Map
- Sensational Soul Cruisers Entertain Large Crowd in Fox Park
- Wildwood Lifeguard Has Eye on Miss New Jersey Crown
The City of Wildwood is excited to welcome the 2016 summer season.
Whether you’re planning a day trip, a quick weekend, a week, or an entire summer here in the city I am positive you will be able to enjoy what we locals like to call the Wild “wow” factor.
From our wide, free, safe, sandy beaches, to our iconic Wildwood sign, to our pristine blue water, to our world-class restaurants and extraordinary hotels and motels, to our world famous Boardwalk, we invite you to experience what millions of people have come to know – when it comes to a perfect beach vacation, Wildwood is second to none.
We invite you to experience all that Wildwood has to offer and to enjoy your Wildwood days.
Mayor Ernie Troiano Jr.
Commissioner Pete Byron
Commissioner Tony Leonetti