Sewer Application Instructions
For questions and/or assistance please call the
Sewer Utility Administration Office 609-522-5718
S-1 Application for Sewerage Service:
- Provides an introduction of the proposed project to the WILDWOOD SEWER UTILITY
- Provides a conceptual review and engineer recommends approval
- Submit in triplicate with three (3) copies of all conceptual engineering plans
- Application fee of $25.00* and review fee of $150.00* for each equivalent dwelling unit (EDU).
- There is a $50.00* fee for the Rules and Regulations. Copies are available at the offices of Remington, Vernick & Walberg, 4907 New Jersey Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 (609) 522-5150. Checks shall be made payable to Remington, Vernick & Walberg Engineers.
S-2 Service Agreement:
- Agreement between WILDWOOD SEWER AUTHORITY and Applicant certifying Applicant will abide by all WILDWOOD SEWER UTILITY Rules and Regulations.
- NO fee required.
- May be filed with S-1 but must be filed prior to S-3.
S-3 Application for Approval of Sewer Connection Plans:
- Filed with WILDWOOD SEWER AUTHORITY after Final Planning Board or Zoning Board approval.
- Must provide three (3) copies of detailed construction plans and specifications.
- Engineer reviews and recommends approval to Wildwood Sewer Authority. Connection fee and inspection to be determined by Wildwood Sewer Authority.
- Review fee shall be posted according to the schedule of the S-3, subject to a maximum amount of $5,000.00*.
S-4 Request for Sewer Permit
- Submitted with connection fee and inspection (as determined by WILDWOOD SEWER UTILITY).
- Wildwood Sewer Utility approves.
- Signed by Supervisor who issues sewer connection permit and authorizes Construction Official to issue Building Permit.
*Please submit separate checks